Thursday, June 2, 2011

Victoria McCoy Hobbs

Here is the death certificate for my Great-grandmother, Victoria McCoy Hobbs
She died July 27, 1935 in Logan West Virginia
The death certificate shows her parents to be Compton Runyon and Victora McCoy, both of KY, but that is a bit mysterious to me. I remember my Dad mentioning some Runyon relatives but my records show Victoria's parents to be William A. McCoy and Sarah Ann Maynard. The informant on the death certificate was Myrtle Farley, the daughter of Victoria (and also wife of H.H. Farley the attending doctor).

1 comment:

  1. Victoria McCoy Hobbs is also my Great Grandmother! Her son, Willie Hobbs is my Grandfather and his wife, Ivy Perry Hobbs is my Grandmother. My Daddy is Leslie Hobbs, only child of Willie and Ivy Hobbs.

    ReplyDelete